Wednesday 23 July 2014

Latest Hobby

Recently I accepted...maybe begged for is a better wording...a painting commission.

I go through phases where I get all inspired to paint armies I don't own but I don't want to buy a new army so when my buddy Pete from Chumphammer announced he was buying a Wood Elf army I told him he needed to let me paint it. He agreed and after Wet Coast GT last month he handed me his army case....

They are far from done, but here's a WIP on one of the riders.

Yes I know green is a common theme with Wood Elves but I have a vision I am getting there....It is also because of this army that I have actually begun to learn to airbrush. There is a lot of cavalry (horses and stags) in this list that have inspired me to learn.

1 comment:

  1. Everything about this WIP looks great, Jen! The shading, the freehand leaves, saddle and "cutie mark" (hah!). Pete will be lucky to have it!

    ReplyDelete